It was great to welcome so many people back for Shabbos! The Rav is extremely appreciative to the oilam for following the health guidelines so closely. We look forward to welcoming even more people back this week as we work hard to accommodate each individual and their respective schedules and health sensitivities.
Minyanim throughout the week will rotate between indoor and outdoor so everyone can plan accordingly. There will only be one minyan during each time slot. Please note the schedule for this week (On Rosh Chodesh, Shacharis begins 10 minutes earlier):
6:15 M-F (Indoor)
Mincha Gedolah- 1:46 (Indoor)
Mincha 2- 6:00 (Outdoor)
Mincha 3- 7:00 (Indoor)
Mincha 4- 8:00 (Outdoor)
Mincha/Maariv– 8:30 (Indoor / Outdoor). Mincha/Maariv will be both indoors and outdoors in the tent. Once all seats in main Shul are occupied, any overflow should please go to the Ezras Nashim or join the outdoors Minyan.
As we are a major hub within the community, we take great responsibility in making sure all events on the shul property (both indoor and indoor) follow the rules set forth by the Vaad HaRabonim, health department, and city. Please be vigilant in following these instructions and note some of the steps the shul has taken to maintain a safe building:
- Wash & Sanitize hands before entering shul and after using the facilities. Purell stands and cans of disinfectant wipes are available throughout our building.
- Masks must be worn within the building. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you’re not wearing a mask do not consider entering!
- Follow social distancing rules. Chairs and tables are being positioned in such a way to ensure everyone remains 6ft apart. Please do not move any furniture!
- Anyone with any Covid-19 symptoms should stay home!
- To maximize indoors seating capacity, we ask that family members sit together as distancing is not required for immediate family. Additionally,
women may not use the Ezras Nashim until further notice.
- Industrial grade Air Purifiers are stationed on each floor of our building, to filter and kill any Viruses and other pollutants.
- We are regularly disinfecting every floor of our building with Hypochlorous Acid using state-of-the-art ULV cold-fogging machines. This will disinfect all surfaces as well as kill any virus particles in the air.
- We still ask whenever possible that you bring your Siddur and other Seforim from home.
All rules previously in place remain. Masks must be worn and social distancing must be followed.
B”H we had the Zechus this week to host our regular Minyanim, Shiurim and Chaburos schedule. It was inspiring to see the shul come to life once again with such vibrancy. This was possible because of the tents, floors, lighting and other equipment we put into place to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for all our Mispallelim and Lomdim. This all comes at a great expense, and we ask anyone who is able to participate in this unique opportunity by helping us cover the cost and having a share in all the davening and learning going on. Please contact R’ Shaul Edelman (call/text – 973-955-8785) for sponsorship opportunities.